- UPDATED VERSION OF THE INDUSTRY STANDARD MULTI-FORMAT VIDEO SWITCHER
A refreshed interface for improved workflow with the versatile multi-format V-800HD video switcher. Newly added AUX bus delegation layer switches enhance both visibility and operability.
- Up to 16 inputs, 8 cross points(4 SDI/Composite + 4 DVI-I/HDMI)
- 6 outputs (2 SDI + 2 DVI + RGB + Composite) Simultaneous output
- Dedicated multi-view monitor output
- High quality 4:4:4/10 bit processing
- 1080p/i, WUXGA processing
- 1 M/E (KEY, PinP) + AUX or DSK
- Frame Sync & Scaler on all inputs and outputs
- 3G, HD, SD 3-mode SDI(3G-SDI Level A/B compatible)
- DVI-D/RGB/HDMI compatible
- Input signal status confirmation LEDs
- HDCP Compatible
- Two active still images from sixteen still memories
- Ten assignable cross points
- AUX bus switch
- LIVE EVENT PRODUCTION
Supporting live events requires being ready for an ever-changing variety of input sources. The V-800HD MK II is equipped with scaling for every input and a wide range of common video connectors allowing camera, data and smart device sources of different resolutions and frame rates to be automatically detected, scaled and then adjusted as needed. Fine position adjustment for each input can be set in real-time using the joystick positioner control or from the menu displayed on the multi-viewer.
- LECTURES, MEETINGS AND PRESENTATIONS
The V-800HD MK II’s 4:4:4/10 bit processing ensures pixel accurate color making it the ideal switcher for large screens over 300 inches and ensures the crisp detail of hi-resolution data sources are sharply output to today’s low dot pitch LED displays.
The new AUX bus selection layer makes it easier than ever to send a source to a second output destination such as a confidence monitor, presenter notes display, second display or overflow rooms.
- HALL, THEATER, CHURCH
The V-800HD MK II is also a powerful solution for installation in facilities that have both professional and in-experienced operators. Complex settings can be recalled with a one-touch memory recall and a straight forward interface makes it easy to step-up and operate without training. Two still images are assignable to the cross points from a choice of 16 internal stored images. This is useful for displaying corporate or institution logos and safety slides. The V-800HD MK II also makes it easy to create up to 3 “angles” from a single camera source with the high-resolution scaling of the multi-zoom function.
- WEBCAST SWITCHING
Modern webcasts require a variety of camera and computer sources of a variety of formats. The V-800HDMKII simultaneously supports video resolutions of 1080i, 1080p, 720p, 480i/p and computer data resolutions of up to WUXGA allowing for high quality webcast requirements. The built-in PnP and Key Compositing features are ideal for creating informative training instruction and news webcasts.