Please see the updated ATM350a Instrument Microphone Systems.
Supplied with Audio-Technica’s versatile UniMount® clip and new violin mount, the low-profile ATM350 is an exceptional cardioid condenser microphone designed to clip to brass, upright bass, reeds, piano, snare, toms, and violin. The microphone offers a crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at high SPLs. It features an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter on the in-line power module. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the side and rear for effective protection against feedback.
- Low-profile design for minimum visibility
- UniMount® clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Unique violin mount permits unobtrusive placement of microphone between the instrument’s bridge and tailpiece
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use