Audio-Technica’s fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless system
Providing easy setup, versatile operation and rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound, Audio-Technica’s fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless systems give users the power and flexibility to operate within the congested UHF spectrum.
With a class-leading 60 MHz tuning range – more than twice that offered by the previous versions – the new 3000 Series systems are available in four frequency bands – DE2 (470–530 MHz), EE1 (530–590 MHz), EF1 (590–650 MHz) and FG1 (650–700 MHz). Frequencies can be easily scanned and selected on the receiver and then synced with the transmitter via IR sync functionality. The 3000 Series even lets users set a backup frequency that can be quickly swapped by pressing the transmitter’s multifunction button in the event of unexpected interference.
This system configuration features an ATW-R3210 receiver along with an ATW-T3202 handheld transmitter and an ATW-C510 interchangeable capsule. The ATW-T3202 comes with an ATW-C510 dynamic interchangeable cardioid capsule, and its industry-standard thread allows for the use of Audio-Technica and other compatible capsules. The transmitter features rugged, metal housings and is powered by two AA batteries. Charging terminals on the transmitter work with the ATW-CHG3 and networkable ATW-CHG3N smart charging docks (sold separately) to recharge NiMH batteries. Antenna power is available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices. A ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops. The system features balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks.
- Extremely wide 60 MHz UHF tuning bandwidth for maximum versatility in an increasingly congested RF environment; available in four frequency bands: DE2 (470–530 MHz), EE1 (530–590 MHz), EF1 (590-650 MHz) and FG1 (650-700 MHz).
- Unique multifunction button on the handheld transmitter can be used to switch to a backup frequency (on both transmitter and receiver) should interference be encountered
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Auto Squelch feature automatically adjusts squelch setting to maximize range while minimizing potential interference
- Frequency scan and IR sync functionality for ease of setup
- Dual-mode receiver display can switch between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering
- Transmitter and receiver include OLED screens for optimal readout of key settings and alerts
- Handheld transmitter offers extremely low handling noise and includes an industry-standard thread mount for use with six interchangeable A-T microphone capsules, as well as other compatible capsules
- Charging terminals on transmitter work with optional ATW-CHG3 and ATW-CHG3N smart charging docks to recharge NiMH batteries
- Antenna power available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- ATW-C510 dynamic interchangeable cardioid capsule